DIY Wall Clock with Wooden Grain Roman Numerals Metal Pointer
- This simple wall clock has been set with imported acrylic sheet, high precision laser cutting
technology, ultra quiet movement, and metal paint pointer, you can enjoy the install time with
- The needles are made by metal, with copper cap, and they are covered with protective film
which is used to prevent scratches. Please tear it off when you install the clock.
- The back side with super environmental glue, it is convenient to install and remove.
- You can use all or some of the numbers to create unique patterns per your own favor,
slant and slide the numbers anyway you want.
- You only need one AA battery(not included), this quartz clock shall not use high performance
batteries, such as Nanfu, Duracell and other rechargeable batteries.
- Height of number: 7.5cm.
How to Install：
STEP1: Remove all dirt and dust from the application surface and make sure the surface is dry and clean.
STEP2: Cover the clock with the auxiliary scale, as to the scale, stick the figure at the right site.
STEP3: Take down the clock, fixing the hour hand and minute hand one bye one.
(Press the hands into the clock axes in order aim at 12 o'clock.)
STEP4: Adjust the time with the button and install the battery.
STEP5: Hanging the clock return to the nail.
STEP6: Well done! You can enjoy your crafts now.
Product weight: 0.2060 kg
Package weight: 0.3570 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 17.20 x 17.00 x 5.00 cm / 6.77 x 6.69 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Creative Wooden Grain DIY Wall Clock with Self-adhesive Numbers
Dots Metal Pointer, 1 x English and Chinese User Manual