COLORS SN - 28B Ratchet Wheel Crimping Press Plier
Lightweight material with human-being engineering design, the crimping tool is designed to save your strength. When crimping tightly, the gripping force would evenly transfer to all the section of crimping terminal. A professional tool for home engineering.
- The construction of carbon steel frame, steel die and plastic handle, sturdy and reliable
- The tool has three different sizes built into the jaws to accommodate different size of wires or pins
- Precise adjustable crimping die sets and integral lock with self releasing function
- Energy ratchet device for easy operation and accurate pressure welding effect
- With ergonomic handle design and providing a comfortable grip feeling, portable and convenient
- The small size, simple operated and lock-controlled switch ensure endurance and good performance
- Applied to the general non-insulated receptacles and 2.8 square millimeter tab terminals
- Range of application: cable end-sleeves
- Capacity: 0.1 - 1 square millimeter
- AWG: 28 - 18
How to Use:
1. Grasping the tool in your left hand with the lettering visible and facing toward you, but upside down.
2. Position the connector in one of the three slots and the "wings" are facing down.
3. Close the tool slightly until the ratchet just engaging and grasping the connector.
4. Squeeze the ratchet and it will open after this step. Connector should have successfully been crimped on the wire.
Package weight: 0.455 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.00 x 10.50 x 2.00 cm / 9.84 x 4.13 x 0.79 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Ratchet Crimping Plier
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.