Dandelion Tactical 1 x 22 Red Dot Illuminated Sight
The red dot is a lightweight sight for all types of shooting, especially
quick target acquisition under any light conditions. The red dot is
perfect for airguns, shotguns, pistols and bows. When you turn
the sight on, a small red dot appears in the center of your scope.
You can then adjust the brightness of the dot, depending on
the brightness of your surroundings.
Accuracy was greatly improved
"Sight didn't loosen up after shooting with my AR. Still standing."
one of the customers said. It can provide you an accurate shooting experience.
Works great in all weather conditions
Multi-coated lens coating, waterproof, fog-proof and shockproof,
more practical in any shooting situations.
Windage and elevation system
The image system tube is fixed at one end and free at the other
closest to the objective lens, the windage and elevation screws
serve as supports for this end while providing movement or correction
to the reticle to adjust the aiming point to the real point of impact of the bullet.
7 brightness settings for red dot sight
On sights with setting from 1 to 7. Use setting 1 through 3 for lowest
light conditions, 4 through 7 for bright sunny days. If the dot appears to
have a halo or be out of focus the brightness, setting should be reduced
until it is clear and sharp. You need to set the brightness to match the
light conditions where you are.
Easy sight remounting
Built-in mount base for easy sight remounting on the 22mm picatinny or
weaver rail and the 22mm rail at the top to connect other tools you need.
Durable and high strength material
Constructed of heavy-duty and hard aluminum, lightweight and
- Fits standard 22mm picatinny or weaver rails
- Powered by a CR2032 3V battery ( not included )
- Magnification: 1X
- Illuminated: 3 MOA
- Turret click value: 1 MOA
- Windage adj. range: 60 MOA
- Elevation adj. range: 60 MOA
- Adjustment graduation: 1 click = 1 MOA
- Max. internal WIE adjustment: 45 - 45
- Tube diameter: 22mm
- Objective lens: 22mm
- Ocular lens diameter: 24mm
- Parallax setting: 50 YDS
- Field of view: 27.12/50yd
- Ocular focus: yes
- Light transmission: 92 percent
- Lens coating: multi-coated
- Direct viewing of the sun can cause permanent eye damage.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or clean the sight internally.
This will invalidate the warranty.
- Do not open, modify or service this product except for changing the battery.
- The external optical surface should occasionally be wiped clean with the
lens cloth provided, a soft lint-free cloth or an optical quality lens paper.
- Keep the protective lens covers in place when the scope is not in use.
- Store the unit in a moisture-free environment.
Trouble shooting tips:
- First check your mount. Using your bare hands only, softly twist the sight in
the rings, check for any movement. If there is any movement, re-tighten the
mount. Non-permanent thread lock tight is recommended.
- Use a bench rest or sandbag to support the forearm and butt stock when
making windage and elevation adjustments. This will help
- Always follow through with every shot.
- Always use the ammunition of the same bullet type and weight.
- Check that your barrel and chamber are clean. Damaged rifling
or excessive grease can cause inaccuracy.
Question: Does it have any magnification?
Answer: It does not have magnification.
Question: Will this work with airsoft?
Answer: It should work fine.
Package weight: 0.293 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 14.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 cm / 5.51 x 3.15 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Red Dot Illuminated Sight, 1 x Wrench,
1 x Cloth, 1 x English Manual